Rules and Regulations
- All books and lab materials are for in campus use only.
- This card must be in your person, to be allowed to borrow books and lab materials.
- Students can borrow only 1 book or lab material at a time.
- Unpublished materials such as thesis and research papers are not allowed to be photo-copied, strictly in room use only.
- Failure to return books or lab materials within the day, shall be fined Php. 200.00 On 2nd offense library privileges will be suspended for 3 days.
- Defacement, mutilation or vandalism of library material or property is prohibited. If damaged the replacement value of the item, plus a fine of Php. 300.00 will be imposed.
- Library card is non-transferable. Falsifying library card will result in administrative or civil charges.
- Smoking, eating, drinking, sleeping, loud noises, and playing cards are strictly prohibited.[break]
The Library is a place for study and research. It is the responsibility of all users to maintain a quiet, serene and clean environment in the library. All library users are requested to follow the codes of behavior listed below.[break]
- To respect others using the library by minimizing noise and conversation.
- To respect the books. Many older books can no longer be replaced. It is expensive or impossible to replace books already in the collection.
- To use the bookmarks provided. Marking, highlighting and folding pages can ruin a book. Bookmarks help to prolong the life of the books.
- Food and drink can damage books and equipment. Please refrain from eating and drinking in the library.
- To respect the sign out policies so colleagues are not inconvenienced.
- To return books to the library on time or when recalled by the library staff.[break]
Failure to return books or lab materials within the day, shall be fined Php. 200.00On 2nd offense library privileges will be suspended for 3 days.
Must be reported at once and replaced or paid by the borrower. Exact replacement copy of the book is required, plus fifty pesos (Php. 50.00) to cover handling and processing cost.
In the event that reported lost book is found, only the usual fine is charged.
DAMAGED ON RETURNED BOOK
Borrowers are responsible for protecting any library material in their possession against damage. Any damage on returned book or periodicals is charged to the last borrower. Hence, borrowers should inspect the library materials they borrow before leaving the circulation counter.